Monday, February 27, 2012

It's not me, it's you.

Have you ever been a situation where you know you are in the wrong (like you bet your husband ten dollars there was a full moon outside only to walk outside and see that there is definitely NOT a moon tonight) and then you wait WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long before admitting that you were wrong until you have to sheepishly come back in and mention that you were wrong and it's super awkward?

Well, um, hi I'm sorry. I was wrong. 

I think I was under the impression that it would be possible for me to do everything all at once. You know work 30 hours a week, go to school, graduate from college, find a job, move 2 hours away and deal with the holidays and still have time to post blogposts about my life. Well, I was completely incorrect. 

So moving on, I have moved south, and I now live extremely close to a school I:

a. abhor
b. dislike
c. find super annoying
d. all of the above
e. Babelicious!
f. all of the above except e. 

The answer is probably obvious it's b. I don't abhor the institution and I do find the people but the school itself is well...less than stellar.

I do love seeing my siblings more which has been a huge plus to moving closer to the institution of death and destruction. I also found myself getting more and more psyched for the Hunger Games movie which is coming out super soon. To end this blog post I have a couple of videos and a promise: I will give you a tour of my new house (via pictures). 

This is the song from Taylor Swift that is going to be in Hunger Games. It's nothing like her other songs and I really like it.

Here's just another trailer of the Hunger Games b/c I can't get enough of this show.


1 comment:

  1. Umm I didn't know you were back in school? Where are you working and tell me about school! P.S. I really miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete