Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Nickname Recalled. Lamest Sauce.

I guess I should start out this blog post with the most interesting of news:  

I'm engaged!!!!


[Yes that had to be in the biggest font available!] Which is totally awesome because it means I'm marrying the best person in the entire universe who currently has a goatee that makes him look about 20 years older than he really is....whew, that was a mouthful.

For awhile, I thought I was going to just upgrade him from the BF to the F, but then I thought it looked like he was failing and a lot of blogposts started out with the F and I which is just weird. I also considered other names like the hubby which made me sound...icky and Cutie Pie Jones which is just plain weird. 

Then I talked to him and he was all like:

Him: no.

Me: please.

Him: no.

Me: please.

Him: no.

Me: fine.

So I guess I'm going to have to come up with some sort of awesome nickname on my own for him and now because he wants no part in it; it has to be some sort of sugary sweet kind of nickname. What about sugarlips? Or Cooky? Or babyhoneysweetieoatcakes?

I have to admit I'm partial to the last one.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still jazzed about your engagement. Which, is understandable, you guys are so great together. Nice nickname, although it's sort of a mouthful. And by sort of, I mean really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woop, sorry i called you on accident then had to get off the phone way fast, i was calling you while at work right in front of Jennifer-i had permission but it was still weird. :P Sorry and YAY YOU'RE ENGAGED and YAY YOU'RE GOING TO HAITI SOON .. and I think you should call him bubbajones. I don't know why!

    ReplyDelete