Friday, February 25, 2011

A New type of Greeting! Act Now!

I can kindly be described as a cold girl.  I used to be known as a warm girl with a natural body temperature that allowed me to enjoy the cold; thrive off of it even. Then suddenly, without warning, things changed and I became cold. I started to wear pants in the summer and an extra jacket during the fall, but now things have escalated to a point that I do not know if I can continue without a transfusion of warm.


Occasionally [read: all the time] I try to warm my hands on BF's neck, contrary to popular [BF's] belief I do not do this to:

1. Torture him

2. To make him prove his love for me. (I have better testing methods than this :)

3. Because I want to eventually kill him of hypothermia.

Why do I put my cold hands on his neck?

Because it is the warmest, nicest, all around BEST spot to put my cold hands and have them gain back some of their warmth. Basically, I do it because his neck is warm and my hands are cold.

I would do this to others if it wasn't considered a social faux pas to place your hands on someone's neck. I feel like this should be considered a new type of greeting and I have been working on it but there are few people who seem to agree with me that placing hands on the neck is an appropriate greeting. With a lot of had work, I believe that it will soon replace the handshake as a type of formal greeting.

Then I will no longer have to place my hands only on the BF's neck and he will realize that I am not trying to kill him.

No comments:

Post a Comment