Wednesday, February 16, 2011

NPR Valentines make me feel LOVE!

So...this is slightly belated but totally worth every second late....because......


LOOK HOW AWESOME THESE NPR (National Public Radio) VALENTINES ARE!!!!





 My inner nerd is literally giddy with delight right now. Seriously, how can you beat these beauties? I sent (via facebook) the first one to my sister because she would understand it and appreciate it. And yes, I will admit it I listen to NPR. A lot. Enough to be considered a senior citizen which is ok b/c the BF is old as well.

I'm sure you're all wondering how my Valentine's Day was and what super awkward goodness I got myself into. Strangely enough, my Valentine's Day was extremely chill because

1. It was a Monday; it's kind of hard to feel super romantic on a Monday.

2. The BF lives in Bountiful (about an 1 1/2 hours away) and he has school until late at night. It really just was not worth the effort, and while it would have nice I wasn't expecting anything. 

Instead, I count the weekend I spent with the BF as my Valentine's Day celebration/his birthday celebration. It was very nice to spend a weekend with him and he LOVED the present (Linkin Park tickets) I got him which makes me the best girlfriend ever is always a plus. :)

He is so funny when he gets his excited eyebrows. I wish I could draw them but there is just no way to accurately depict these brows of glory but suffice it to say they are awesome. 

Instead, for Valentine's Day I had dinner with my friends Kodie (a girl) and Katy (if you don't know the gender you don't need to know) and then played Disney Scene it. It was kind of nice to take a break but it wasn't a crazy night by any means.

Ok, here's the gushiest, mushiest, most sweet thing that happened to me yesterday (read: day after Valentine's day) the BF sent me this text completely unprompted: Italicized words are texts.

Him: Babe. You are the best. (AWWWWWWW....who doesn't like to hear that?)

Me: That I am. (No I am not cocky, I am confident. There is a difference...I think.) What prompted you to tell me this?

Him: I don't know. (Hmm...looks like my mind control is working BAHAHAHAHAha..bad joke sorry) I just thought it and my thumbs did the walking.  (say it with me: AWWWWWWWWWW)

Me: *melted into a little puddle of AWWWW* your thumbs did the walking, eh? (what am I? Canadian?) 
 
And that about sums up our relationship, me being weird and him being sweet.  Anyway, happy belated Valentine's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment