The problem with finding a recent picture of yourself is that I would need to take recent photos of myself to have some. I searched facebook and came up with some doozies and the most recent photo is this one:
15 Less Well Known Facts About Me (MLE)
1. I became a vegetarian for a week as a protest to my parents for forcing me to help cook chicken. (No, I'm serious. This really happened.)
2. My first concert ever was The Click Five.
3. When I am reading, an earthquake could happen and I wouldn't notice. This is something that makes people not happy with me.
4. I like Marshmallow Mateys because the ratio of marshmallows to mateys is much better than Lucky Charms.
5. The picture I had on my desk at work of Homestar was 10 years old, and I couldn't find a better one I liked besides that one.
6. I have all of the siblings, you know an older brother, an older sister, a younger brother and a younger sister. So yes, I can relate and I wouldn't change it for the world.
7. I try not to think too far in the future, it scares to think where I'll be and what I'll be doing. Even if I would like it, I like the here and now.
8. I am proud to say I know all the names of my 40+ cousins (both sides and cousin-in-laws), my family is close and I'm extremely grateful of that.
9. I am working on being better at playing the piano but I still can't sightread worth a hill of beans.
10. I love chapstick, but I'm picky about the variety. It has to be Burt's Bees original (peppermint) not the honey and pomegranate ones. I started liking this chapstick when I was in band in high school.
11. When I was in first grade, my teacher said very quiet and kind of non-social (shy). This was shocking to my parents because I was very loud at home. After that I don't think my parents were ever told that again.
12. My most embarrassing moment is when I yelled at a deaf woman because I forgot she was deaf. This was also the Girls Camp where I made the infamous "Face" that will haunt me forever.
13. I love listening to people dedicate songs to their loves on the radio. I wish there was another person like Delilah so I could listen to that.
14. I'm neither a democrat or a republican, I'm an economist.
15. One movie I can watch over and over again is "She's the Man". I don't know why but I love that movie.
Well hopefully you enjoyed that insight into the crazy. Tomorrow's all about nicknames!!!