Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day One: Do I really have to find a camera?

Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts


The problem with finding a recent picture of yourself is that I would need to take recent photos of myself to have some. I searched facebook and came up with some doozies and the most recent photo is this one:

 

In case you were wondering,  there were more people in this photo but I cropped them out so you could figure out which one is me. Also (and more importantly) I don't have their permission to re-post their photographs on my blog and I would hate for them to be uncomfortable (or sue me).

15 Less Well Known Facts About Me (MLE)

1. I became a vegetarian for a week as a protest to my parents for forcing me to help cook chicken. (No, I'm serious. This really happened.)

2. My first concert ever was The Click Five.

3. When I am reading, an earthquake could happen and I wouldn't notice. This is something that makes people not happy with me.

4. I like Marshmallow Mateys because the ratio of marshmallows to mateys is much better than Lucky Charms.

5. The picture I had on my desk at work of Homestar was 10 years old, and I couldn't find a better one I liked besides that one.

6. I have all of the siblings, you know an older brother, an older sister, a younger brother and a younger sister. So yes, I can relate and I wouldn't change it for the world.

7. I try not to think too far in the future, it scares to think where I'll be and what I'll be doing. Even if I would like it, I like the here and now.

8. I am proud to say I know all the names of my 40+ cousins (both sides and cousin-in-laws), my family is close and I'm extremely grateful of that.

9. I am working on being better at playing the piano but I still can't sightread worth a hill of beans. 

10. I love chapstick, but I'm picky about the variety. It has to be Burt's Bees original (peppermint) not the honey and pomegranate ones. I started liking this chapstick when I was in band in high school.

11. When I was in first grade, my teacher said very quiet and kind of non-social (shy). This was shocking to my parents because I was very loud at home. After that I don't think my parents were ever told that again.

12. My most embarrassing moment is when I yelled at a deaf woman because I forgot she was deaf. This was also the Girls Camp where I made the infamous "Face" that will haunt me forever.


13. I love listening to people dedicate songs to their loves on the radio. I wish there was another person like Delilah so I could listen to that.

14. I'm neither a democrat or a republican, I'm an economist. 


15. One movie I can watch over and over again is "She's the Man". I don't know why but I love that movie.



Well hopefully you enjoyed that insight into the crazy. Tomorrow's all about nicknames!!!

1 comment:

  1. Youre awesome! The only thing that helps me get better at sight reading is just doing it and paying attention to the key signatures.

    ReplyDelete